PREFIX AND SUFFIX READING PASSAGES
HOW IT WORKS:
Your choice of using these reading passages:
Print and Go printable.
Minimize pages for Comprehension Notebooks.
HOW CAN THESE READING PASSAGES BE USED?
Special Education Setting
- Prefix or Suffix Word
- Reading Comprehension
- Parts of Speech
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES:
- Prefix Reading Passages
- Suffix Reading Passages
- Cover Sheet
- 56 skill based reading passages (2 versions)
- Activity for students to decipher the prefix or suffix and root words.
- Writing Activity for each pattern (Students will write a sentence using one or more of the pattern word)
- Language: Students will define prefix or suffix words from the passage.
Prefix Reading Passages that are included:
anti, auto, be, co, com, con, de, dis, en, ex, fore, im, in, inter, ir or irr
mid, mis, non, out, over, pre, re, self, sub, super, tele, un, under, up
Suffix Reading Passages that are included:
– able, – al, – ant, – ed, – ence, – eous, – es, – est, – er, – ful, – ial, – ian, – ible
– ing, – ion, – ious, – ity, – ive, – ly, – ment, – ness, – or, – ous, – s, – tion, – ty, – y
Thank you for looking at this resource!
In Him and for you,
Copyright ©2016 Teaching is a Royal Adventure, Inc.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
This product is not editable.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org