Level 4 - Ultra Tier
Level 4 - Ultra Tier
Phonics Ultra Tier includes:
- Level 1 Phonics Reading Passages
- Level 2 Phonics Reading Passages
- Blend It! Trace It! Write It! Bundle
- Phonics-Based Writing Journal
- Interactive Phonics Notebook
What is the difference between the two leveled reading passages?
These bundles include the same skills with different reading passages.
*Level 1 has picture clues and implements pre-primer and primer sight words. It’s geared toward kindergarteners, SPED, ESL, and ELL students.
*Level 2 is geared toward first and second grade leveled readers, removes the picture clues, and adds the implementation of 1st and 2nd grade sight words.
* The Blend It! Trace It! Write It! Bundle is a great way to reinforce segmenting and blending words for both sets of reading passages.
* Writing combines all of our students literary knowledge: spelling, phonics, grammar and syntax…and even just holding a pencil! These Phonics-Based Writing Prompts make a great reward for accelerated learners and can be used as a quick confidence boost for newer writing students since the text will be familiar from their reading.
* The Phonics-Based Interactive Notebook reinforces skills by spelling, tracing, words sorts, fluency strips, stamp it, write a sentence, rainbow write, build a word, and real word or silly word game.
The Ultra Tier is ultimate tier to keeping students' engaged and raising students' reading levels. These activities can be easily differentiated to meet the needs of all learners.
What other educators are saying:
My kids love everything from this content creator- her presentations and breakdowns are very easy for them to follow and the activities are intuitive. Most of my supplemental material and classwork comes from her! -Mr. D
- Short Vowel Word Families
- Long Vowels
- R-Controlled Vowels
- Silent letters (only Level 2 reading passages)
- Hard/Soft c and g (only Level 2 reading passages)
- Double Consonants (only Level 2 reading passages)
IS THERE A BRITISH VERSION AVAILABLE?
Yes! In both sets of reading passages the British spelling version are now available in the download. (Only available in the reading passages)
HOW CAN THESE PHONICS READING PASSAGES BE USED?
Special Education Setting
OPTIONS ON HOW TO DO THESE READING PASSAGES
Option 1: NO PREP! JUST PRINT & GO. Use these as regular printables. ☑
Option 2: Minimize the pages to fit in students Comprehension Notebooks to make an Interactive Comprehension Notebook. ✄
•Watch a video PREVIEW here
•Note: The possibilities are endless on how to use these reading passages! They can be done in a variety of ways to meet your classroom needs.
PHONICS READING PASSAGES FOCUS
SHORT VOWEL WORD FAMILY READING PASSAGES (28) (All Bundles)
(-ack, -ad, -ag, -am, -an, -ap, -at)
(-ed, -ell, -en, -et)
(-ick, -id, -ig, -ill, -in, -ip, -it)
(-ock, -ob, -og, -op, -ot)
(-uck, -ug, -um, -un, -ut)
DIGRAPH READING PASSAGES (16) (All Bundles)
♦ ch beginning
♦ -ch ending
♦ -sh beginning
♦ -sh ending
♦ -th beginning
♦ -th ending
BLEND READING PASSAGES (40) (Both Levels)
♦ bl, cl, fl, gl, pl, sl, spl
♦ br, cr, dr, fr, gr, pr, tr, spr, str,
♦ sc, sk, sm, sn, sp, squ, sw
♦ ink, tw
♦ ght, id, lf, lk, lt, mp, nd, ng, nt, rd,
rk, rm, sk, st, wn
LONG VOWEL READING PASSAGES (19) (All Bundles)
♦ -ie (long e)
♦ -y (long e)
♦ -ie (long i)
♦ -y(long i)
DIPHTHONG READING PASSAGES (10) (All Bundles)
♦ - au
♦ - aw
♦ - ew
♦ - oi
♦ - oo
♦ - oo (u)
♦ - ou
♦ - ought
♦ - ow
♦ - oy
R-CONTROLLED VOWEL READING PASSAGES (12) (All Bundles)
♦ - air
♦ - ar
♦ - are
♦ - ear
♦ - er
♦ - ir
♦ - ire
♦ - or
♦ - ore
♦ - our
♦ - ur
Silent Letters (10) (Level 2 only)
♦ b, c, d, g, h, k, l, p, t, w
Hard/Soft c & g (Level 2 only)
Double Consonant (4) (Level 2 only)
♦ -ff, -ll, -ss, -zz
Thank you for looking at this resource!
In Him and for you,
Copyright ©2016 Teaching is a Royal Adventure, Inc.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
This product is not editable.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at email@example.com